Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Project Hope--Fun in the Middle Blocks--LAST CALL!!

Project Hope 2012 is winding down.  These are the last few days to make some 'Fun in the Middle' blocks and send them in.  Here are the details on this fun and easy block!  Deadline is November 15th (but really if you are a few days later than that it's fine.)

I have received some great blocks so far and I am looking forward to putting them all together!
Just for peace of mind I have received packages from the following people (keep in mind that mail to my address can take up to 3 weeks to get to me--and Hurricane Sandy DID NOT speed things up in this department):

Gloria, Betty, Maureen, Lynn, Sandra, Norece, Cinda, a package from Galena, KS, and from Katy, TX.
Big thank you to these ladies!  Would be nice to have a few more for variety sake but we always take what the Lord provides through our volunteers!!

4 comments:

PeachPatchQuilts said...

I sent some off earlier this week. Cinda is my moms name, unusual to come across the name, where is she from?????

Anonymous said...

I sent some blocks in at the end of the week also. I forgot to include my email address this time. Jenny ... NC

Anonymous said...

I'm from Southeast Missouri. Cinda

Kizlik zari said...

Have you been thinking about the power sources and the tiles whom use blocks
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.

kizlik zari