Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Little Favor From My Quilting Friends

I wonder if you might be willing to do a little favor for me......

My oldest daughter Anne entered a video contest for American Girl.  She is a finalist--which is so very exciting for our whole family.  Out of over 500 videos, her video called "Sewing for Others" is one of the 6 finalists!  What you need to know about Anne is that she is the sweetest, most giving, and generous 11 year olds I have ever met.
 I wondered if my sewing friends would support my junior sewer by voting for her video to win the grand prize. 
Here is the link to the videos--her's is AnneV titled 'Sewing for Others'.  Thanks in advance!!

My sweet daughter Anne


14 comments:

Jannis said...

Oh my goodness. I just watched her video. She is a sweetie! I voted for her!

Joylynn said...

She got my vote!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

What an awesome job! I voted!! Best of Luck! Jenn

KaHolly said...

Just incredibly sweet. It earned MY vote!

MB in MI said...

She's got my vote! What an inspiration you've raised!!

Anonymous said...

I voted!! Cinda

PeachPatchQuilts said...

she must have learned that from her amazing mom!!!!

jirons42 said...

My pleasure

Donna said...

I just voted for her video - well done, well said, and inspiring! I have a small following on my American Girl doll clothes Facebook page, and I'll post the link to this post there.

Mama Pea said...

This. Is. Awesome! heading over to vote for her!

April said...

I would have voted for her anyway--her video is so cute and funny. Love the dolls in action. :) I'll post this to my FB to try to get more votes! :)

Lea said...

She is very sweet! I voted for her just now:)

Deborah said...

I voted! What a darling young lady!
Deborah

Carol said...

Hey, I just saw that she is the Grand Prize Winner. Congratulations, Anne! (and family)
Carol from Tennessee