Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 14, 2011

Finish it Up Friday

 Have you heard that Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts has started a 'Finish it Up Friday' link up?
Well, I have a finish that I am happy to link up.  
Here is a birthday quilt for N'Tari who has a birthday on November 9.
This quilt was constructed with the help of 12 ladies from our very own Quilting Bee!
We used Jennifer's Cross Block Tutorial.  I put the blocks on point because that is what has been speaking to me lately :) and placed the extras on the back.
I hope he *loves* it and a huge thanks to those ladies who sent blocks--I love how these MHC Quilting Bee quilts are turning out--two more to go!


6 comments:

Alli said...

What a nice birthday present! It looks really neat having all the blocks on point. :)

trish said...

Wow! What a stunning quilt.

beth said...

Very fun quilt!

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Love how bright this quilt is and all the contrast.

Heather said...

Hey! I see my block in there... :o) I love how this one turned out, and I'm sure N'Tari will be thrilled with it. Keep up the great work, Carin! You amaze me with all you accomplish.

Amanda Jean said...

that's a very fun finish! i love that the blocks are on point and that a bunch of ladies worked together to make it. that's awesome.

thanks for linking up to Finish it up Friday!