Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mistakes and GRACE

I make mistakes
EVERYDAY
in every area of my life
like MARGARET'S HOPE CHEST

I had a day yesterday where not one, or two but THREE people brought to my attention that I had forgotten to add their child/grandchild to the 2011 Birthday List.
I don't think you would believe HOW COMPLETELY GRACIOUS they were?
One grandma called me and was so kind to me and at the end of the conversation 
PRAYED FOR ME AND MHC!!
God's grace in my life.

So, I make mistakes and so do others around me.
I want to follow these ladies example and practice GRACE.

Thankfully, we have such a nice variety of children's quilts right now I only have to make one
SUPER HERO quilt for little Nathan.  Hold on buddy--I will get to it as soon as I can!
The other two girls will receive their quilts by the end of the week.

Hoping the rest of my week and yours is filled with GRACE and HOPE!


1 comment:

hoekstra family said...

Thank goodness for GRACE - you are still wonder woman in my eyes.