Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 19, 2009

International Day @ Margaret's Hope Chest

Today I wanted to focus on the quilts we have received from International locations. Pictured below are the finished quilts that came from Canada-I also have two tops that I have finished off except for the bindings (which I always mean to do in my "spare time" after the kids are in bed...hmmm..I wonder why they aren't done yet) and I will post pictures of them when I am done because they are great.

Just today we recieved quilts from Switzerland, England, and the Netherlands!

In the past few weeks quilts from Scotland and Uraguay have arrived. I know there is a package somewhere in the world's mail system from Turkey.

Not a bad turn-out for a couple of gals from West Michigan!


 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some photos :).