Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

My Weekend Challenge

Despite the fact that I just launched our Hope Squared project this week and I am knee-deep in 4,5,and 6 inch squares, I have joined Prairie Moon Quilts for her weekend challenge. The biggest challenge for me will be finding room around my house to cut out and organize the pieces needed for this quilt! I started this quilt at a class last month at my neighborhood quilt shop.
It is a bit challenging and you have to be paying attention but I think I will have time seeing as it is supposed to rain this weekend in Toronto. My goal for this quilt is to finish it (novel idea!) have it quilted by our volunteer long-arm quilter, and give it to another non-profit organization called Conquerors to auction off and raise money for them.


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelly said...

How bright and beautiful. Glad you're joining in!

West Michigan Quilter said...

I could not find an e-mail address so I'm writing here. I just promoted you on my blog. Do you have a place where people here in the Grand Rapids area could drop off these quilts?

Shelly said...

How did you do? Go post your update and re-up for this weekend! . . .

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).