Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We are Still Here

We took a wee break from quilting here at Margaret's Hope Chest for some much needed Spring Cleaning. May is also a busy month with birthday parties, baby baptism's and of course, some gardening! But we are back on track and ready to finish some more quilts.
One special quilt was delivered a few weeks ago. It went to a family in New Jersey that my aunt knows. Their daughter tragically lost her life playing a dangerous game. Her family was devastated. My aunt made them a special quilt and gave it to them on behalf of MHC. I marvel as we continue to make an impact on people's lives around the country.
Well, I hope to be back soon with some more interesting quilts to share!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's a great pattern. I love the colors too.