Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Quilt for Patricia

 

This quilt is for Patricia. Here is a little snipit of the message her friend Gwen sent me. "Pat's mother died a couple of months back. This was obviously a huge loss for her, and I think it was especially difficult because her mom had been living in Texas, so there was grief about this separation too. Anyway, I know Pat would really appreciate a quilt. She makes gifts for people all the time -- I've received several handmade potholders and cards, and she's given my two-year-old everything from beads on a string to lollipops to keep him entertained during church :). She's a really cool lady."
We pray that this gift will bring some added joy to Pat's life right now and that her friends will provide the friendship she seeks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: