Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October Quilts

 

Nothing like the impending birth of a new baby to light a fire under my sewing machine. As of today all 6 of these quilts are bound and ready for a label and a new home. 3 of the quilts are monkey themed. The fabric is flannel and so soft! I bought 6 charm packs of the same fabric earlier this year at The Fat Quarter Shop (online) for half price! So far I have made 5 quilts from them and I still have more left. Charm packs (for those who don't know) are precut 5 inch squares of matching fabric. If I find them half price I always buy them-it's a fun way to see a whole line of matching fabric without having to buy large quantities. Off to start some more projects!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: