Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Quilt-a-thon!

So, I promised to tell you about how you could learn to make the quilt in the previous 3 posts. Margaret's Hope Chest is having a Quilt-a-Thon on February 9. With 17 volunteers and 4 hours, we will make 15 of those quilt tops. The best part is that volunteers don't even need to know how to quilt. We need 5 people who know how to iron, 5 people who know how to use straight pins, 5 people who know how to sew a straight quarter inch seam, and 2 people who know how to use a rotary cutter. Are you one of these people? Do you live in the Grand Rapids area? Do you have 12-4 open on Saurday, February 9? Please consider joining us, even if you are a stranger. We really need the help. We have 10 spaces filled but we are still searching for 7 more people. We have a location picked out in SE Grand Rapids. If you e-mail me or call 616-243-8223 you can sign up and get directions. Thanks!
P.S. I am working on my fourth quilt like this right now, I will post a picture when I am done!

No comments: